Willert Electrical are members of the following organisations:
- NICEIC - National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation – NICEIC is the most widely recognised regulator of the electrical industry. It ensures that electrical work is carried out in the correct manner by competent and qualified electricians. It also provides the necessary certification to back this up and to provide the end customer with the necessary paperwork and certification.
- ECA – Electrical Contractors Association – An organisation that Willert Electrical belongs to that “represents the best in electrical engineering and building services”. Through the ECA we are also members of FSA (Fire & Security Association), of which membership is available to companies who have achieved the highest levels of certification in the fire and security industries, through 'approved' industry certification bodies.
- CHAS - The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme – Our CHAS accreditation is achieved by maintaining excellent health and safety standards and demonstrating that we have the correct equipment, policies and review processes to ensure that this is upheld. From the customer’s point of view it means that you are dealing with a company that takes health and safety seriously, which is essential when it comes to carrying out the potentially dangerous work that we do day-to-day.
- NSI Gold – Through our sister company, Broadland Security Alarms, we are NSI Gold accredited for the installation and maintenance of intruder alarms, CCTV and access control.
- BAFE – Again, through our sister company, we are BAFE accredited for the installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire alarms.
Willert Electrical are BS ISO9001 accredited